2018 Carolina Skiff 19SWS
The SWS Series flat-bottom skiffs can be used for work or play. The SWS can be used for almost anything. From a day of fishing, cruising or commercial boating, to search and recuse, filming or photography. The stable, durable and fuel efficient SWS can carry more weight further and faster using less horsepower. You could say the is like a pickup truck of the boating world. The SWS draws very little water, so getting back into the shallow areas isn’t an issue for the flatbottom skiff. The SWS-Series is a patented hull design with bow splash guards to help keep you dry from bow over spray. The SWS also has positive tracking keels on the running surface, keeping the boat tracking true while maneuvering without the typical flat-bottom slide.
- Length Over All: 19 ft.
- Beam: 93 in.
- Gunnel Height: 228 in.
- Boat Weight: 1590 lb.
- Fuel Capacity: 30 gal.
- Transom Size: 20 in.
- Draft (approx): 4 in.
- Maximum Weight: 1970 lb.
- Maximum Person: 11
- Maximum HP: 115 hp
- EPA Compliant Evaporative Emmission Ventilation
- 30 Gallon Belly Fuel Tank with Fuel Fill
- Stainless Steel Bow Eye
- (4) Stainless Steel 8" Cleats
- (2) Stainless Steel Stern Eyes
- (2) 1250 GPH Bilge Pumps
- Rigid Rub Rail with Flexi Chrome Insert
- LED Bow and Stern Lights
- Premium Gel Coat
- Brass Ball Valves
- Swim Platform
- 2014 Standard Console with 6 Built In Rod Holders
- BayStar Hydraulic Steering with Tilt Helm
- Quick Disconnect Windshield
- Full Analog Gauge Panel with 12V Power Receptacle
- Forward Console Livewell
- Water PSI Gauge
- Stainless Steel 13" Steering Wheel
- Binnacle Controls with Wiring Harness
- Stainless Steel Console Grab Rail
- Lockable Access Door
- Stainless Steel Cooler Frame with 70 Quart Removable Cooler
- Extreme Control Cables
- Console Cushion Set
- Lockable Storage Hatches
- Navigation Light Storage Mount
- Stainless Steel Cooler Seat with 70 QT Removable Cooler
- Leaning Post with Rod Holders and Footrest
- Leaning Post Backrest Only
- Lockable Hatches
- 18 Gallon Aerated Live Well (750GPH)
- Fuel/ Water Separator Filter Kit
- 24V Trolling Motor Plug
- 12V Trolling Motor Plug
- 6 Inch Hydraulic Jackplate (Atlas)
- 4 Inch Electric Jackplate (Atlas)
- 6 Foot Stainless Steel Side Rails
- Bow Rail Set
- Front Deck Padded Swivel Seat with Base
- Maxi Flow Recirculation System
- Oil Tank 2 Stroke 115 and Above
- Raw Water Wash Down
- Power Grip Stainless Steel Steering Wheel
- Rear Deck Padded Swivel Seat with Base
- Transom Rail Set
- 12/24 V Trolling Motor Panel w/ Tilt
- Velcro Rod savers (2 sets)
- Canvas Bimini Top
- T-Top with Docking Lights and Storage Bag
- Max HP
- 115 hp
- Length Overall
- 19 ft.
- 93 in.
- 4 in.
- Dry Weight
- 1590 lb.
- Max Person Capacity
- 11 persons
- Fuel Capacity
- 30 gal.
- Max Carry Load
- 1970 lb.